Why us? - Cosmetic Dentists in Birmingham
We are one of few dentists in Birmingham that have over 30 years of experience in cosmetic dentistry and dental implant surgery. Our dental practice based in the heart of the West Midlands, offers the highest quality and cost effective dental and cosmetic dentistry treatments in Birmingham. St Pauls Dental Practice is the premier dental clinic that raises the standard for today's modern dental practice.
We offer the latest dentistry treatments available in the UK and our team of dentists, nurses and hygienists are qualified to the highest standards. Our dentists have traveled worldwide to gather the latest dental techniques so that they can offer patients in the UK a world-class service.
No longer do you need to travel to Harley Street London in search of private dental services, you can experience the same level of care and dental excellence here in the heart of Birmingham city centre.
QYPE - Read our Reviews
Thomson Local - Read our Reviews
Yell - Read our Reviews
Experts in Cosmetic Dentistry
Cosmetic dentistry is our area of expertise, our dentists capture your perfect smile and give back your confidence. We have thousands of satisfied patients in Birmingham and the West Midlands. If you want straighter teeth, whiter teeth, longer teeth, shorter teeth or even a smile makeover then look no further.
Services offered by our dentists in Birmingham include dental veneers, straighten teeth, repair chipped, broken or discolored teeth, dental implants which are an ideal solution to replace missing teeth. For dental implants in Birmingham, Dr Dinesh Vegad is a highly experienced implantologist using the latest dental techniques to provide you with the most natural looking solution to your missing teeth, matching the overall look, feel and structure of your existing healthy teeth.
- Teeth Whitening - Brighten your teeth by several shades with our 1 hour In-Office power whitening and home whitening maintenance kits.
- Porcelain Veneers - also known as dental veneers, help improve your smile by lengthening and reshaping teeth and closing gaps between teeth. Ask about a complete smile makeover!
- Lumineers - Contact-lens-thin porcelain veneers, offering painless, permanent cosmetic solution for stained teeth.
- White Fillings - Remove unsightly silver metal fillings and replace them with tooth coloured fillings for a whiter smile.
- Gum Contouring and Teeth Reshaping - Reshape your gums and teeth to lengthen or shorten the appearance of teeth and improve your smile line.
- Clear Orthodontics - Straighten your teeth with "invisible braces" - we offer Incognito, STB and Invisalign in Birmingham
- Teeth Whitening - We offer an advanced system for teeth whitening in Birmingham and the West Midlands region, you can see the difference within instantly
- Dental Implants - We offer dental implants in Birmingham which will provide you with the perfect solution to your missing teeth. They will look and feel just like your natural teeth.
Invisalign Dental Treatment
Being one of the first Invisalign dentists in Birmingham to offer Invisalign, we have gathered many years of experience using this system and recommend this product for individuals who are conscious about their smile but do not wish to use fixed braces.
We offer the very latest in Invisalign invisible braces in our Birmingham dental practice. Invisalign can be used to treat crooked teeth, close gaps between your teeth and treat misaligned teeth to give you a beautiful dazzling smile
How does Invisalign work? - Invisalign uses a series of clear aligners that are custom-moulded to fit your teeth. The virtually invisible aligners are changed every few weeks and gradually reposition your teeth into a smile you'll be proud of, without any permanent fixtures or wires.
Contact us now for a FREE consultation on 0121 2330867
Cosmetic Dentistry & Dental Practice in Birmingham
- Dentists in Birmingham The Practice Your First Visit Dr Dinesh Vegad Dental Team Practice Gallery Treatments Cosmetic Dentistry Teeth Whitening Porcelain Veneers Lumineers White Filling
Gum Contouring and
Teeth Reshaping Restorative Dentistry Broken Teeth Crowns Bridges Dentures Flexible Dentures Preventive Dentistry Children Dental Hygiene Bad Breath
- Gum Disease Decay Detection Mouth Cancer Screening Air Abrasion System Ozone Treatment Mouth Guards Orthodontics Invisalign Braces Social 6 Braces Inman Aligner Incognito Braces Implants
- Dental Implants Mini Implants Faqs CEREC General Dentistry Oral Surgery Root Canal Treatment Sedation for the Nervous Facial Rejuvenation Smile Gallery Veneers - Smile Makeover Braces & Orthodontics
Last Update: 23-Oct-2012
by Dental Focus Web Design